Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up will accentuate my blue eyes?

I have grey-blue eyes and what colours and shades of make up do you think I should use to accenturate the blue?What make up will accentuate my blue eyes?
brown brings out blue eyes, and grey, i use a grey liner.xWhat make up will accentuate my blue eyes?
i have this MAC eyeshadow in llama that I wear under some yellowy brown stephanie-meyer-vampire-eyes eyeshadow with glitter on top it really makes my eyes sparkly try doing that with gold dangle earrings with lots of droppy things
definitly black eyeliner + mascara + a brown eyeshadow, i have the same color eyes and thats what i use to make my eyes stand out.
Am am 100% sure its a plum color, I have blue eyes as well. Nothing works better then a ';plum'; color, which is a shade of dark purple. You can get this in either shadow or liner, whichever you prefer.


You can get this at MAC, which is the best. And if you're still a bit sceptic that it'll work, ask the employees. They are so great! They know exactly what will look best on you!!





Hope this helps, and good luck!
Brown eyeliner, a little bit of pale gold eyeshadow, and some black mascara (what's the point of brown mascara, anyway?). I have blue eyes and use that, and it really makes them POP. :]
gold or brown eyeshadow will look good. use earth tones.
ont worry about makeup


try wearing blue shirts =)





those will accentuate your eyes more than any eye makeup can do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash