Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good make-up brand for sensitive eyes and skin?

I've tried so many brands of eye make-up that just irritate my eyes horribly. Urban Decay's eyeshadow was a nightmare, and their mascara stung my eyes. Estee Lauder was the same, their shadows just get in my eyes and make them turn red and irritated. Clinique has been awesome, but their shades are so plain.





What is a good brand (with pretty colors) for people with sensitive eyes?What is a good make-up brand for sensitive eyes and skin?
there is no make up brand in the world for what you are asking. when you walk through cvs, tons of products clame to not have this or do this. but they are lying they are trying to take your money. you shouldnt have to use it in the first place. im sure you are a beautiful person. you should confortable in your own skin and not trying to hide the real you and what you look like. this stuff will kill your looks as you get older. look at the celebritie now that have been caught with no makeup. they look like that BECAUSE of the makeup they have used. dont become them!What is a good make-up brand for sensitive eyes and skin?
Bare Minerals





I have incredibly sensitive skin and I use Bare Minerals and it works great without any rashes, breakouts, etc. You can buy it online or on QVC, and I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure in department stores like Macy's and Lord %26amp; Taylor's. Hope this helps!
Try the physicians formula makeup line, they're specifically designated for sensitive skin and they have everything from foundation, to eye makeup, to lips. Plus it's not expensive at all and they sell it at most drug stores.








Answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Clinique is one of the only brands that is hypoallergenic. I bet you're going to have to pay more for something that won't irritate you, but I think bare minerals didn't irritate my overly senstive eyes so you could try that.
Almay is supposed to be hypoallergenic, my friend has also allergies and Almay seems to be a good one. You can buy it at regular grocery or drug stores.
avon minerals products.
the makeup of mother nature.





All cosmetics are harmful in one way or another. Just go natural, or try something by maybelline.
try bare escentuals or afterglow or check out the brands on evo: http://www.evo.com/body/make-up
all natural or organic- good for allergy
Physicians Formula is a good brand- but its slightly more expensive than others.
I've got horribly sensitive skin. I love Merle Norman.
Well the mineral stuff, the organic stuff, or no makeup at all. I'm sure your pretty.
Almay hypoallergenic or physicians formula
the shade?
the only make up brand i know is avon
i used KATE and its nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash