Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make-up?????????

my 11 year old daughter wants to start exploring make-up. i thought maybe she could wear clear mascara, and lip gloss. what do you think?Make-up?????????
I think there is no problem with clear mascara and lip gloss. It looks very natural and is very little for starting out. I think that is a great compromise.Make-up?????????
Stick with the clear lip-gloss adn mascara and nail polish. Maybe some nude eyeshadow. No foundation, it wouldn't be ideal to wear it. Foundation is to cover up the blemishes and to even tone. But at 11 she doesn't need that at her age foundation can only make acne worse. But, buy her those little girl sets like these http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>
yea.


shes only 11, make her wait for all the other types of makeup til high school.
actualy try yellow mascara and eye liner. you could try blush and eye shadow.yeah she's old enough. im 15 %26amp; started wearing make-up @ 12.
im 12.. andd thats what i started to wear about 1 year ago when i was 11 .. and so far thats all i still wear.. its fine. [=
I think it's a great idea. Anything clear won't be too much and it will teach her about make-up for when she is older. I know a girl who was never taught how to use make-up at all and at prom she pulled out her lip stick and had to have the rest of us help her because she seriously did not know how it worked. Starting this early with clear make-up will help transition her into high school when she might want to wear something a little heavier.
The only makeup I'd allow a little kid is lip gloss (not colored) and nail polish. She's going into, what, 6th grade? That's really young for makeup and I remember when I was in 6th grade and I thought all the girls that wore makeup were sl*tty. When she's 12, almost 13 I guess, allow light makeup for special occasions (blush and mascara for Easter, a little hint of eyeliner for a friend's birthday party, etc.) But always monitor what makeup she's wearing... you don't want her to go overboard.
lip gloss and light nail polish might be fine. but no more.
I think that that's a good place to start. An 11 year old doesn't need all that heavy stuff yet-maybe some concealor if she's starting to get acne. The heavy makeup should probably wait until high school.
Im 13 the only make up i wear is the one my mom buys,light lip gloss no eye shadow or anything no blush no mascara only lipgloss I suggest no more unless you want her to want wringlely skin.
she's only 11? wow i started wondering about makeup when i was 14...and im 15 right now! ^^lol! but yes....lip gross and clear nail polish...but everything else no....she might hurt her eyes putting on the rest....hope this helped!
Lip gloss for sure if she wants to try experimenting. Definately no mascara - she could hurt her eyes and it might be tricky to remove. Pick simple, easy-to-use-and-remove make-up. You could also let her use organic nail polish if you can find any. Apparently it exists and there's no harsh chemical scent. =P
i'm 17 and i barely wear makeup myself (kind of surprising i know) but i do do light touchup, such as lipgloss and mascara. i think its fine just dont let her use too much.
Try letting her use regular mascara. Lip gloss is a great choice. If you don't let her at least try with the make up she's only going to go behind your back which will not be much fun. When I was 11 my mom bought my my own little make up bag with mascara and lip gloss and I ended up not liking make up at all. I'm 18 and still dislike it, except for the lip gloss. Give her an inch, just make sure she dosen't take the mile. Good luck.
Normal mascara is fine, don't worry about clear. Lip gloss is good too.


If she says that all the other girls wear make-up let her wear what they wear. Just don't put it on for her every morning.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash