Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best make up to cover dark round circles around eye area?

I'm very fair and these circles are very noiceable, what can help to hide these cirles?What is the best make up to cover dark round circles around eye area?
I would try bare minerals it has done amazing things for me and my problems. I will never go back to any othe rmake up.What is the best make up to cover dark round circles around eye area?
I have the same problem! here's what i do;


first I apply concealer around the dark areas. Then I apply my foundation and powder. finally to stop the rings being noticeable, I use black eyeliner and mascara emphasizing my eyes so people draw attention to them and less to underneath my eyes. I know this will sound bad but more sleep and less time on the computer will help but it will take a while to notice these changes.


Hope I helped x
i have the same problem. first i depuff the undereye area because i always wake up with puffy eyes. i use one by mark which you can find at meetmark.com. then i use a lot of moisturizer because my undereye area is dry and then use maybelline mineral power concealer in the lightest shade (1) because i have very fair skin, too %26amp; this matches perfectly. i tried it without moisturizer and it caked A LOT! it looks perfect with moisturizer though. i use a mark moisturizer as well called for goodness face and it is spf 30 because us fair girls burn super easily! i did this stuff for one eye only to see the difference and it was HUGE!!!! then of course i did the second eye before leaving the house haha because otherwise it would look like i got punched in the eye!


i love mark products so much so i became a mark rep. if you spend 25 dollars and shop with a mark rep online you get FREE SHIPPING!


just go to find a mark rep on the right side and type in beans for my last name, pennsylvania for the state and 19530 for the zip code. thanks! i hope you find something for your dark circles! you can see reviews on concealers on mark.com, as well!





http://www.meetmark.com/PRSuite/meet/mee鈥?/a>





the maybelline concealer i got at a drugstore by the way.
A yellow or salmon colored color corrector. They will balance out the darkness and most makeup brands have them.





My favorite concealer for circles is Glo Minerals' undereye concealer. It works great!!
I'm trying to remember what my best friend got when she was buying her wedding makeup... same kind of complexion plus recent stresses gave her dark circles. I think she got the Eye Bright pencil from Benefit. It made a huge difference.
Try a yellow tinted cover-up for fair skin. I have very fair skin and I find that Clinique ';It's all about eyes'; or Covergirl ';MineralPower'; work really well and last all day long.


Hope this works,


Bobbi:)
put some foundation on the dark area. if it still shows, put some powder on-top of the foundation.


Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash