Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make-up counters are the best at what department stores?

I need to get my make-up done for the prom. I don't know whether to go to Macy's or Bloomingdale's or what and which makeup counter to choose at which store or if it matters what makeup counter is at which store or vise-versa.What make-up counters are the best at what department stores?
do bobbi brown at nordstroms!What make-up counters are the best at what department stores?
Check out the induvidual counters... For my wedding reception(s). I had one in Las Vegas and one back home.. .I have two different counters in LV the ORIGINS counter did my make-up and it was AWESOME plus the consultant did a really great job and everyone was really nice! At home ELIZABETH ARDEN has a professional from NY come and I sceduled my make-up with him.. It was equally as awesome.. BOTH gave me totally different looks! I would have the person do a ';dry'; run so you know what you want.. I had my make-up done not too long ago and I HATED the way the person did it I looked like a drag queen!
it depends on what u want it to look like mac is wicked awesome but they are best for darker or more dramatic look for lighter looks orgins is good (and all natural) also Clinique is really nice. check though some places will do it for free other u need to buy x amount of product.
MAC stall at Macy's. They have the highest quality eye shadows with a great variety of colours. Their makeup artists really know what they're doing and will be able to assist you in any way.
I go to saks (i live in manhattan) to the bobbi brown counter, trish mcevoy or nars. Ye it kinda matters whos doing it, not the actual store.
Really this become very irksome and for getting release I always go to this site and get my requirements very easily, hopefully you will also feel very relaxation
Nordstroms has a brand called ';MAC';. It is really good. I have been using it for years.





Gwynn
mac is my favorite:) and its in a lot of department stores, idk which one around youu
Macy's is the best!
MAC - Macy's end of the question
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash