Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make-up???

I wore make-up today and my friends arent used to it. They all had really funny reactions. I took crap baout it all day, with my best friend saying, ';I am Katie, I am aloud to wear make-up; you are Alicia, the tomboy, you don't wear make-up!'; I love the look and so did some people. The people who don't love it, hate it. I tried telling them to get over it. How can I get them to get used to it???Make-up???
Keep wearin it. It's just somethin new. Like ya know when someone had glasses then they got contacts. They look alot different. But eventually you get used to it. And geeze your friend is mean. Give her a slap =)Make-up???
Changing the way you look and feel is a part of life. It's nice not to be predictable and the same all the time. Your friend was ~~~probably ~~~~~ jealous of your new look.....felt...intimidated. But, if they are good friends let it go and keep finding out different ways to make improvements. If they can't deal with it...move on.
Keep wearing it they will get used to it. They are probably just jealous that you look better than them.
what I would do is listen to myself and think do I really like myself looking like this? I mean if they can't accept you the way you are then are they your true friends? So if some people like it, then maybe they are closer to your style and you should try to hang out with them.
just keep making it a habit, that way before you know it.. people wouldn't even realize you have it on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash