Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up colors bring out dark green eyes?

Including eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara colors : )


If it makes any difference, i have a very ruddy colored face and dark blonde hair.What make up colors bring out dark green eyes?
I use a light brown eyeliner on the bottom, a thin line of soft pink or purple eye-shadow under that, purple eyeshadow on the upper eye, gray/pink eye-shadow above that, and black mascara. It sounds like a lot, but if you use soft colors it looks super good. And your eyes pop out. I have green eyes and use this quite often. Obviously I change it up, but in general I go for that when I want my eyes to stand out.What make up colors bring out dark green eyes?
For eye shadows try different browns, especially chocolate tones. Browns and dark greens with copper or gold highlights are also a great choice.Apricots and taupe's good choices for highlighters.Dark purples, plums and metallics . Coppers and golds will make a really glamorous evening look for green eyes. I personally really like the way deep purples look with dark green eyes.For eyeliner try steely grays or chocolate browns. Use gold or white to open up the eye if your eyes are small. For Mascara try brown or black.
Shadow: Pink, Roses, Purples compliment green eyes beautifully and will really make them pop.





Eyeliner: Go with a dark purple in the evening for more of a dramatic look. Chocolate brown will work very well for daytime.





Mascara: I'd go with a brown/black during the day and Black at night again for dramatic effect.





I hope this helped.
I would say corresponding colors.. Such as other greens, yellows and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash