Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best mineral make up out there?

Which one has the best coverage and stays put the longest, especially on someone whose T-zone gets oily less than an hour after applying make up? All I hear about is Bare Escentuals, but a guy I talk to all the time at Sephora swears up and down that Urban Decay's is the best. I've tried Neutrogena's, but it doesn't do diddly as far as coverage goes. Oh yeah- before someone says ';it doesn't matter what kind, you have to stop your skin from getting oily first';, I do everything possible as far as washing and prep goes. My skin looks splendid for the first hour or so after washing etc- soft as a baby's bum and clear as can be, but by noon I'm sunk. Both my dermatologist and aestician who waxes my 'brows claim that some people are just like that, and I'm one of them. *Shrug*. Thoughts?What is the best mineral make up out there?
Some people don't like how certian makeup feels on them. All you have to do is try different makeups.What is the best mineral make up out there?
Korres has a fantastic products for all skin types, they released a new make up range as well. Their products are all natural and contains no silicone, mineral oils or propylene glycol. All of the above clog your pores, plus their range is all dermatologically tested and made from 100% natural ingredients. try them out i'm a total fan of their stuff.
Bare Esentials are the best for coverage use the small brush to conceal. You can buy a face lotion called Stay Matte ask your sephora friend for matte facial lotion this will keep your oil undercontrol. I think neutrogena sells a version of it.
Arbonne has a powder that keeps you oil-free all day!


It keeps you blotted!





Besides, if you ARE that oily, just think--people with oily skin have LESS WRINKLES!
MAC Cosmetics is the best, in my opinion. I always moisturize my face, then put a primer on, and then put my makeup on after that. It stays on all day. The primer help the makeup stay on.





Urban Decay is also a good brand, but I've never tried bare essentials (though I've heard good things about it).
Arbonne has a couple products that would work great for you. I too have the oily T-zone problem. These are the best products I've come acrossed. They have an under make-up powder compact and then used the mineral foundation over top. It blends beautifally and then all you need to carry with you is a poweder compact and lipstick/gloss! If you would like to know how to get these products at 35% off contact me at sunnyside_64@yahoo.com. Good luck!
I think, first of all, you need a new dermatologist and/or aestetician...someone who has a little interest in how you feel about your problem. After all, YOU are paying THEM. Some people ARE oily, but it can be worked on! I use BE regularly, and I am t-zone oily with dry cheeks. I have very good luck with BE, it lasts a long time on me, usually all day unless I'm messing with my face, you know, hands spread the oil. There's also little blotting papers you can get to take up some of the oil, victoria principal has some great ones, and I think there are some you can get, like in drug stores or walmart type places. When I was much younger, my oil problem was even worse, and I used these things religiously. If you go for BE, make sure you also get their 'multi-tasking bisque' which covers ANYTHING. I've used it on a fresh zit and got coverage, and the zit didn't get worse, either. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash