Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make - Up . . .?

How old do you think a girl should be when she starts wearing make - up ??Make - Up . . .?
I stared in the 8th grade you all may friends stared in the 9th but if you start to get zits at a early age i would start at 6thMake - Up . . .?
I did ';Makeup lessons for 13 yr olds'; when my sister turned 13. I was afraid if I didnt she'd end up in blue eyeshadow up to her eyebrows.


I also provided her with the items she was allowed to wear(eyeshadow,lipgloss, clear mascarra), in the colors she was allowed(mostly browns).


She evolved naturally from there.
18 years of age for the heavy duty makeup


16 for lip gloss, a little blush,and some eyeshadow
Honestly, there are cases where makeup is necessary for a normal childhood. I was allergic to everything as a child and would break out into acne like rashes. Everyone, including the doctors thought I had hit puberty prematurely and at the age of 7, I had pimples. I started wearing a neutralizing make-up which I was not allergic to, to be normal. Each child is different, but there should be an orientation. With every person, there comes limits to how you can look. Mascara, eyeliner and lipstick can be a challenge for some who dont know to properly use it. Teach your child and there are no problems!
i so agree wit 11 but u shouldnt put it on like other ppl who put like their whole face covered in makeup(sarcastically) not really who face but aLOT.....but i so agree wit 11
I started when I was 12. Junior high
I think 12 or 13 is a good age to start wearing a little bit of makeup (Lip gloss, eyeshadow, etc) but no dramatic makeup till about 15. That's just my opinion
not a lot of makup when u start to but i think 11
I was in 6th grade when I started wearing makeup.......I think I was 12, but now that I look back at it, I think I was too young.
13%26amp;up.
i started in 7 grade when i was like 12 or 13, you can start younger, but any younger than that and you want very very very little, never wear too much though
i say at around age 13-14 middle school that is!
when your face starts to get more defined becuase when your little their are no problems with your skin, but as you get older you start to see these imperfections.plus you have to learn how to put makeup on properly and fund what colors look best for you. so its up to you.remeber makeup is just to inhance your natural beauty.
It is purly your own judgement. I think 14 is appropriate for samll amounts like lipstick, powder, blush. I don't encourage young girls to wear foundation until they are at least 16. They don't need it.
14 %26amp; up





for good makeup tips go here....





http://www.facenbodycare.com/Makeup_Tips鈥?/a>
7th or 8th grade is a good time. . .but not to much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash