Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I get make up out of my wedding dress?

Without having to go to the cleaners, how do I get make up out of my wedding dress?How can I get make up out of my wedding dress?
you don't. You'll ruin it trying. Take it to the cleaners. It's worth it.How can I get make up out of my wedding dress?
The best thing to do would be to take it to the cleaners or the place you purchased it from so they can clean it. I got mine at David's Bridal and they have wedding gown preservation where they clean it and store it all pretty in a display box and it can't get dirty or yellowed. Do you really wanna try %26amp; clean it yourself %26amp; risk ruining it?
Cleaners! You'll make it worse
I do fashion shows and we use contact lens wetting solution to remove makeup from the necks of dresses. Gently saturate the spot and put a paper towel under the stain and on top- blot until the spot is almost dry. You may have to do it 3 or 4 times until the stain is gone.
hi,


use a soft washcloth, wet in warm water, add a little liquid dish soap to the cloth and gently wipe off the makeup. this works on everything for me... thanks to my mom telling me about it.


i hope this helps! :)
clorox oxy magic stain remover you should find it in your local grocery store
Club Soda, gentle, gentle, gentle cycle, warm water... hang dry.
It depends on the make-up. Most of the time if you rub dry bread on the make-up if its foundation it will come off. Lipstick is harder due to the oils. You have to use denatured alcohol, blot only the lipstick stain (Be sure you use a cloth the same color as your dress) after you work most of it out rub the stain with dishsoap. If it still isn't gone, try a ';stain stick';.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash