Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of make up would make my green eyes stand out?

People tell me my green eyes are beautiful so I want to know what makeup would make them stand out?Like what color eyeshadow, eyeliner,%26amp; mascara would make my eyes pop?What kind of make up would make my green eyes stand out?
Well, first of all those people are right! Green eyes are gorgeous, and more out of the ordinary.


So, to make people notice this distinction, it's true, opposites attract.


Eye shadows: For daytime you don't want to overdo, but any browns or taupes with gold fleck or even a little green will look amazing. For a more dramatic look, play with PURPLE. Purples and eggplants are your new best friend. You won't believe how your green will pop!


Eyeliner: For daytime, a charcoal gray or brown liner will be best, and you can do black at nighttime, but if you play with bright colors at night than don't let your eyeliner get too heavy.


Mascara: I don't usually recommend colored mascaras - they can look too cheap, but if you do get one definitely choose a shade of purple. Otherwise, just stick with a quality black that won't clump on you.


Hope this helps! :)What kind of make up would make my green eyes stand out?
I have green eyes, and I always wear dark brown eyeliner - it makes the green more obvious than black. I'm blond but with long eyelashes so I use black mascara to make them stand out as much as possible.





Shadow-wise, i've found that lots of different colours work (not all at the same time!) like lime green, browns, purples, pinks and greys.





Maybe go to a chemist (or ebay) and get one of those huge palette collections so you can experiment, because it probably also depends on your skin tone, hair colour and what shade of green your eyes are (mine are more hazel-green than bluey-green, with orange around my pupils).





Have fun!
Browns and greens for eyeshadow....and highlight with coppers and golds. Also, plums and metallics look really good. Try to stay away from blues and colors that have blue undertones.





Eyeliner......black goes with every eye color. Best with green eyes are chocolate browns and steely grays.





Mascara....black or brown, either one would look good.....I think the brown would look the best though.





Hope this helps!!! I have plain brown eyes....wish mine were green!
really bright orange





answer this





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
they say to use eyeshadow thats on the opposite side of the color wheel from your eye color.


so reds, pinks, those kinds of colors.
Brown is really pretty with green eyes .
For the best contrast to make green eyes pop: Anything in shades of purples %26amp; plums. And hotter shades of pinks.





Black liners or dark plum... black mascara.
warm colors like red or orange or maybe even pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash