Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to remove mineral make-up from white ski jacket?

Hello!





So the top part of my white ski jacket rubbed up against my face and got stained with mineral make-up. The dry cleaners said they can't get it out, but I doubt they even tried. I tried to remove it with some warm water, and it helped a little bit, but not much.





Any other suggestions?





Vinegar? Baking Soda?How to remove mineral make-up from white ski jacket?
make a paste of baking soda and Dawn dish soap (a bout the consistency of yogurt) and rub it in the stained area with an old tooth brush. if the stain persist, try it again, and finally you could try some 70% rubing alcohol and blott if t offHow to remove mineral make-up from white ski jacket?
Try Zout stain remover. I had tried every possible stain remover (shout, tide pen, oxy, etc etc) to no avail and saw this Zout thought I'd give it a try and it actually works. It cheap too! Most stains only need to be sprayed once but others made need a few trys. Also when you spray the coat use your fingernail to ';scratch'; the fabric so it really sets in. This should get it out. There are also Stain Devils (sold ar JoAnn fabrics stores) that are made for specific stains) One of them is for makeup but I think the Zout works better. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash