Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of make up should I use to play up my blue eyes?

I have big blue eyes and a slight heavier lid. Not really heavy but enough that you can see the lid when I just have my eyes open normally.





What tricks/kind of make up should I use to really bring them out?What kind of make up should I use to play up my blue eyes?
browns, taupes, neutral colors


don't use black it's too harsh...at least skip the black eyeliner... always use an eyelash curler (warm it a little with a blowdrier hold 10 seconds, release the repeat ) and mascara. put a little highlight under the brow,What kind of make up should I use to play up my blue eyes?
well i have blueish gray eyes and light pink colors make the blue really stand out. but i use alot of natural colors too. i think you should experiment with different colors because everybody's eyes are different and different colors look good on different people. it also depends on your complexion. i have really fair skin so pink looks ok on me but i can't wear like really dark eyeshadows. i hope that helps a little!! good luck!!
Brown or black will really make your eyes pop.
I use mascara and brown eye shadow. I also don't use eyeliner because its to much and doesn't look natural with my hair color.


Try diff shades of brown and see what works best for you. =]
brown





return: http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Well, you should use black eyeliner with blue eyes.


It makes them pop!


And, if you want to use an eyeshadow, go with a silver or a light brown.


:D
Taupe, gray, lavender, earthy green shadow. Gray and brown liner. Brown/black mascara.
navy or blue eyeliner, smokey charcoal eyeshadow!
Gold, brown and blues. I've also read somewhere that gray tones work, too.
for eyeshadow wear colors that make your eyes pop


light green, pink, a deep brown or maybe even orange , if u like it
orange and red
black and white blended
use orange based golds and brown to make them really pop =)
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash