Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up is recommended for a long black dress?

So, it's a formal event, I'll be wearing a black strapless dress with a red sash, the dress is sorta pencil cut, it's floor length. I have dark brown hair and eyes, what make up and hairstyle is recommended? Help. I have no experience whatsoever.What make up is recommended for a long black dress?
Go for the smokey eye look. Heres a site giving you instruction in case you're not sure how to do it.





http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoureyes/ht/smokeyes.htm





I think that looks best with a black dress. Since you already have a red sash, I would recommend going for a nude lip instead of a red.What make up is recommended for a long black dress?
smokey eye always looks great and can be super easy...


check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWIk5c7jR鈥?/a> it's a tutorial for the smokey eye. always remember to throw some blush on. if you doing smokey eyes do a natural or nude lipstick/gloss.





as far as your hair think volume!!!
I'm not sure, but in my opinion I think keeping the make-up natural looking would look good, it always does.
do somethinq that will pop out the black.


like a yellow eyeshadow.


or pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash