Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best make-up product for dark circles under your eyes?

I'd be really grateful if someone could give me some good suggestions. I specifically want info on make-up and cosmetic solutions not remedies or possible cures. I've tried pretty much everything i.e. tea bags, ice-cold spoons, drinking lots of water, changes in diet, Preparation H, cucumbers (and of course sleeping!) etc to get rid of them, but I'm facing facts, its definitely genetic in my case. I had them when I was a baby :( Thanks in advance!What is the best make-up product for dark circles under your eyes?
Hi i have the same problem and tried everything then i came across ';YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch'; and its fantastic. It comes in a range of shades i personally use shade 2. You can buy it from any boots store but is quite expensive (Expect to pay around 拢25 pound for it i did the first time) but now i get mine from eBay and have paid no more than 拢15 pound. Honestly give it a try it really does conceal them dark circles.


I call it my little wonder stick.What is the best make-up product for dark circles under your eyes?
Try a concealer.


If you have a mac cosmetics store around they're great at colour matching yo your skin tone and their products are great.


Usualy with makeup, if you have asian skin tones use a makeup with yellow undertones. If you're european in descent usually you use pink undertones. BUT to cover eye circles (and scars, freckles...) go with the opposite. So if you're asian use makeup with a pink undertone, but go 1 or 2 shades lighter.


This works wonder for me! Its all about finding the right colour so no one can tell you're covering anything up!





Hope this helps =)
try YSL touche eclat cocealer stick, you can use it under the eyes, the eyelids and around the nose and mouth, expensive but fabulous!
Ok this won't sound very technical but I found a white stick it's in the form of a tube of lip stick it's actually white in color. I use it on my dark circles when I don't get enough sleep. Start with a clean face apply the white concealer under your eye I have found it doesn't take much then lightly blend. Next cover with your foundation and powder. I think I found mine at Sally's Beauty Supply. I've had it forever. This has been the only thing to work for me. The only other thing I could suggest if you can't find it anymore is to get the lightest concealer stick and use it in place of the white. I'm sure that there are other products out there in the pricey department stores but I've found that the cheap stuff works just a good if not better most times. Good Luck
concealer
No 7 eye lightener, it just like the loreal one but cheaper at 11 pounds well worth it
Use a concealer.
as crazy as it sounds...sleep with cucmber slices over your eyes.
without a shadow of a doubt (no pun intended), from one dark eyed person to another, i have tried many cosmetics...the best is yves st laurent 'touche eclat' . its great! hope it works for you. a touch expensive at approx 拢21 but it lasts a long time and does the job. Good luck!!
Lemon aid


by Benefit


ps - not made of lemons
YSL Touche Eclate is good but Boots No7 do a much cheaper version which I think is just as good. Two things, use an eye cream not normal moisturiser as the skin around the eyes is much more delicate and don't use your normal foundation zas this will make them look worse because you want a product that will reflect the light to reduce the appearance of the dark circles.
try avon i hear thier under eye creams rerally work
I suffer from the same problem and the best solution is Yves St Laurent Touche Eclat which is about 拢21. But I've found that a good copy which is a bit cheaper is Boots No 7 light reflecting concealer which is basically the same format. I've tried lots of the other brand equivalents but these are the only 2 that I have found really work. The Boots No 7 version is only about 拢11 and I think it works almost as well as Yves St Laurent.
Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat...........excellent for covering a multitude of sins!
You tried tea-bag?


I often open the bag and take the tea out and apply directly to my skin of under-eyes. This works best when you sometimes during the period wet the undereye skin with tea fluid while still wearing the tea leaves skin on.





I did this and it dramatically decreased the darkness.
use some sort of concealer....that always works best.
I agree with lucylou,,,, YSL..Touche Eclat Radiant Touch... hides dark circles and iluminates the undereye area... very light... and even though it cost's 拢21 it will last for ages, it is a gold stick and has a brush on the end you press the button and the creame comes through... try it... and never look dark again
Yves St Laurent touch up stick
Paper Bag with two holes cut out.
I am a make up guru i.e I have bought every product under the sun, so feel i can help!





Under eye dark circles to be honest can not really be helped by cucumbers, patches etc - they work only in a very moderate fashion and you need a product that does the whole job rather then a half job (what's the point otherwise!) Patches help if you suffer from swollen eyes.





I have lots of under eye concealers (including YSL Touche which is good) but have found that Presciptives Camoflauge Cream is by far the best product. They can match up a good one for your skin colouring and if you wear a bit of foundation under it you will have a lovely even complexion with no tell tale dark circles! Using some primer under the eye area will help it stay on for the entire day too.
i was told emeroid cream helps
Hi





You could try ';Iman'; stick foundation. I've used this as both an under eye concealer and as a general way to hide blemishes and I am pretty impressed by the results.
L'Oreal recently brought out a new concealer called Touche Magique. It is a bit like YSL Touche Eclat but 拢20 cheaper
omg - you havn't discovered Touche Eclair!!!!!!! the best!
white paint


















































if you are black


does it matter
A carpenter knife that removes the skin from around the eyes.
Max Factor Foundation Cream.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is a miracle product %26amp; used by the stars!I have always kept some in my make up bag for the past 3 years and it truly is a fantastic light reflecting concealer pen. It's the equivalent to a good night's sleep in a bottle for me! It is available in almost any cosmetic store or pharmacy. It is well worth the money and it lasts for ages too. Hope this helps!
SLEEP
get le touche eclat by Yves Saint Laurent. it is amazing. celebs swear by it too
Oh La La Lift by Benefit is meant to be really good for dark circle's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash