Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i remove make up stains from my mattress?

My dogs chewed up my eyeliner pencil how can i remove it from my mattress.How can i remove make up stains from my mattress?
For me, a stain on the mattress is not a big deal. The pad, or the bedspread, oh yes!! A dab of upholstery cleaner or try Oxyclean liquid laundry stain remover, it's good. Make-up is hard to remove from about anything!!!How can i remove make up stains from my mattress?
That has to be the winning question on this site. what images that created. Then you had to ruin it with blaming the dog


LOL





Oh by the way I have no idea how to get the stain out of the mattress...LOL
Tide stick or resolve uphostery cleaner and a mini green machine steam cleaner to suck it out of the fabric.
Dawn dish detergent on a damp rag and scrub it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash