Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make-up and hair colour suits me best?

I have dark brown hair, light brown eyes and a tan. Which color should i wear so that my eyes stand out and what type of hair colour suits my eyes and my tan?What make-up and hair colour suits me best?
either :


gold eyeliner with a smokey eye








or :


black? plum eyeliner with a bronze eyeshadow ;D What make-up and hair colour suits me best?
You would want to stick to warm, earthy tones. Not blues, unless they have more of a yellow or green hue to them. Otherwise blue will make you look washed out.





Golds, Olives, Bronze, Burgundy, and maybe even Copper would work really well.





Avoid contrasting colors like black, white and very vibrant jewel tones as these will wash out your skin because these colors are all better suited to someone with a cool skin tone.
purple eyeshadow and eyeliner and black mascara and keep ypur hair color the same
yellow and blues would stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash