Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I apply make-up to my face without getting an infection?

I have eczema all around my chin along with really dry skin. After all the medicated lotion I put on it, it gets discolored and pale. Is there a product or method to apply cover up without getting my skin infected and become healthy?How can I apply make-up to my face without getting an infection?
I think Bare Minerals might be good if you can afford it. I have very dry skin and I get dry patches on my cheeks during the winter. If I use their moisturizer and make up, my skin is fine. I've also used the Gold Bond Healing lotion on my skin and Bare Minerals make up with no problem. If you cannot afford Bare Minerals, check out another mineral make up at Wal Mart like Physicians Formula or Nutragena, etc. Be very careful it doesn't agravate it. Good luck!How can I apply make-up to my face without getting an infection?
Hi


I recommend you use really good products such as loreal or revlon or even Bare esentials that might be the best product for you by using good products your skin would be able to revitalise itself naturally and another thing dont wear heavy makeup keep it light and change your sponges often since a build can lead to your pores clozzing up








You can ask me other questions at mrsbowwow92@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash