Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up colors are good with strawberry blonde hair?

I have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. I'd like to know what makeup colors would look good on me. I'm not pale at all for being a red head, I actually have nice golden skin.What make up colors are good with strawberry blonde hair?
Aww you seem so cute. Anyways I think bright redish lipstick and light colored foundation with blue eye shadow(to match your eyes) would be cute.What make up colors are good with strawberry blonde hair?
light colors like pastels
stay with pinks and light reds and anything light and colorful like that.


you sound so sweet and fun.


good day and be cool.
My hair was recently dyed that color by ACCIDENT, believe me, I was at every make up counter in town trying to balance my face colors and my hair. I don't know if you own make-up already or not so I'll just cover all the bases.





I don't think any one color just ';goes'; with strawberry blonde hair. I think it's a process based on the colors you already own or like and blending them with new tones to create a look that's still you, just more complimentary.





First, you want to dig out all the colors you love love love and elimnate the ones that match your hair. Second, you must determine the hairstyle and what part of your face you feel is most ';washed out'; by your hair color. Third you want to push all the pinkish/orange shirts you have to the back of the closet as to not overwhelm passers by.





Once you have done that, its easier. (Always wear a black shirt when trying out make up colors). If your style focuses your eyes (short, cropped hair) then try to off set the color by using your bright fun colors, think rainbow, apply the brightest color on the lid and blend into a dark crease for night or blend a neutral color for day. Always a pale version of that color under the brow. (with your eyes I would say Green) neutral lip.





If it focuses your lips more (Mid-length, bob hair) then try to off set the color by blending a darker liner with a natural gloss, something that will pop, be sure to blend and highlight the middle of your bottom lip with a goldish gloss. (I like MAC's spring bean and cork lip liner but that may be too dark for you) For day, I would say a nice neutral liner (MAC cork) and a pale gloss that has color (not pink, or orange).





And finally, if your hair is long, choose what you want to accent and go with the ';suggested guidelines listed above';





Happy Make-Up Shopping
Okay, normally if you have strawberry-blonde-ish colored hair, I would suggest pastels and light colors ranging in the pinks to maybe the blues. But since you are not that pale, you would probably look good in some chocolates or if you don't like that, try some golden colors or olive-ish greens. -wink- Have fun!
WELL.................


BLUSH: LITE RED


EYELINER: BLACK


LIP STICK: SOFT PINK


LIP GLOSS:SOFT PINK OR LITE, LITE BROWN OR SOFT GRAY


LIP LINER:(if needed) LITE RED


MASCARA: BLACK


EYESHADOW: SUMMER= LITE GREEN OR LITE PINK SPRING=LITE PINK OR PURPLE WINTER=SNOW WHITE OR SILVER OR LITE PINK FALL=LITE REDS OR GREENS CASUAL= PINKS AND BROWNS








HOPE IT HELPS!!
silver blue eyeliner and light mascara
pinks i think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash