Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make-up should I use to hide my white eyebrows and eyelashes?

I am male, 19 so I don't want to look like I will be wearing make-up even though I will be.


I want something to cover my white eyebrows and lashes that looks good but unnoticeable.


I also have pale skin and light ginger hair so I need something to go with this.What make-up should I use to hide my white eyebrows and eyelashes?
I don't think you should hide them... But, if you want to, use this http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> LIGHTLY in peek. (:What make-up should I use to hide my white eyebrows and eyelashes?
Use the cover girl mascara... I can't think of the name but it is in a purple bottle. It's very natrual looking. Oh, and try brow powder.. You can get both of those online if your too shy to buy it in the store.
idk the answer to your question but i can add something to Cammi Gs^^^





or instead of buying it online you could get a girlfriend, sister , or mom to buy it for you too. that way you wouldnt have to shop down the makeup isle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash