Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up should I use that can compliment my eye color?

I have fair skin with rosy undertones. My eye color changes; but it stays in the range of a foresty blue-green.


What color of eye make up should I use? Any recommended brands are appreciated.What make up should I use that can compliment my eye color?
I would say blues, they often compliment green eyes nicely. And it doesn't have to be flashy or over the top either. Something simple, like a silver-blue would be really nice on you. Purple would also be nice, often times I suggest that to my clients who are tired of wearing neutral day colors (like brown, gold, etc).What make up should I use that can compliment my eye color?
I used to always want to know the same answer when I was younger. Like you, my eye color changes from a blue to blue-greenish. The appropriate shade of eye shadows should be considered carefully with a few factors: your eye color, the color of your clothes and your Natural skin tone. For blue/green eyes your best bet is: brown, violet, white, toffee, caramel, gold and silver. You should AVOID eyeshadow colors with red or green hues in them. Also, with your skin color if you add a bit of peachy blush, and a lighter lip gloss, the effect will be glamorous. Hope this helps!
it would be nice to use dark colors since you have light eyes


also a nice foresty blue-green to compliment your eyes


like teal or aqua would be nice


but maybe like a dark teal or aqua


that would look hott
Golds, browns, purples ( like a plum) and raisin look really good.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If it changes, it's better to use gray or black make up.


for example black eye liner.


good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash