Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What type of make up/ hair colouring should I use?

I have black, wavy, layered hair, a light brown complexion and I need some make up and hair colouring/ highlighting advice. Can you give me any tips?What type of make up/ hair colouring should I use?
Well according to ur description Loreal's light brown or burgandy colour will suit on u, i think highlights will look good on u.....


In case of make up, firstly apply some good concelear which suits ur complexion, %26amp; dont go for foundation, coz its already very hot..... %26amp; then go for some light pink or natural lipsticks. Apply lakme's kajal, mascara %26amp; eyeliner.....


Then some copper or light brown coloured blusher %26amp; light orangish or pale maroon eye shadow....What type of make up/ hair colouring should I use?
greens and pinks are a good combination for your skin tone. as for the coloring of your hair black is a hard color to dye away from so I would suggest going to a professional and have them help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash