Monday, June 21, 2010

What can I wear under make-up to keep my face from perspiring?

I usually don't wear make-up because it's so hot here that as soon as I get in the car I have perspiration running down my face. What product would you suggest I use so stop the perspiration and runny make-up? I even tried anti-perspirant on my face today.What can I wear under make-up to keep my face from perspiring?
its humid down in texas tooo i would avoid pore cloging foundations n use breathable light powders but other than that i dont think they make anti persperant deoderent for ur face..LOLWhat can I wear under make-up to keep my face from perspiring?
i swear by asteral cream but make sure you stick too the cream in order to keep your make up going on properly. ok Report Abuse

Instead of foundation, why not try mineral make-up. Bare Minerals and Neutrogena Mineral Make-up are good ones and they don't clog your pores. And as a extra bonus they won't run or rub off on clothes.
Try compact powder OVER your makeup..
I wouldn't recommend using anti-perspirant on your face -- there are strong ingredients in anti-perspirant that are not healthy for your face! It may dry out or irritate your skin...





Try using a foundation primer or other product that will help oil control and keep your makeup matte. Since I use mineral makeup, I use Aromaleigh's Porcelaine Primer -- it helps decrease oil production and definitely helps prevent my makeup from streaking. I've heard Smashbox makes a good primer if you want to stick with traditional makeup.





Also make sure all your makeup is oil-free. Stick with light foundations or a tinted moisturizer. A sheer foundation will also be less noticeable if it does start to streak or run.





Or try mineral makeup, which is lightweight and contains all-natural ingredients that are good for your skin. I highly recommended Aromaleigh (www.aromaleigh.com) -- they have an excellent selection of mineral makeup for an affordable price (and they have different sales every week so if you're on a budget, watch for sales). Bare Essentials is a popular brand, but is more expensive and contains bismuth oxychloride which makes many people itch. Drugstore-brand mineral makeup (L'Oreal, Neutrogenia, etc.) are not always pure minerals -- often they just add some minerals to the same artificial ingredients used in traditional makeup, so you're not getting the same health benefits.





For touchups, use oil blotting sheets (Clean And Clear makes some affordable ones, and there's generic brands in drugstores too) -- these will soak the oil/sweat from your skin without messing up your makeup. Also keep some loose powder or mineral foundation with you to reapply after blotting, if necessary.





However, if you're sweating buckets, I don't think anything is going to keep your makeup looking great all day long! There's not really a way to stop sweating unless you just stay out of the heat! But hopefully with these tips, it will look a little better, and with touch-ups maybe you can still look good all day! :)
If you wear transparent foundation it won't look streaky even if you sweat. Try either tinted moisturizer or, if you need more coverage, try a liquid powder foundation that goes on very light.
I havent tried this yet, but i read to put a little babypowder under makeup. I live where it is humid and i am going to try this as well.
seen as im a boy id no about these things so i would sugest to splat some eggs on your head ,mayb some baked beans for the nose, and dont foget those brilliant pentepeptidethen cover over with a new halloween mask!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash