Monday, June 21, 2010

How to make up with a friend that took advantage of our hospitality?

Had a friend live with us for 3 months, but it ended ugly. My husband kicked him out. Now I don't know what to say to him if he calls. I ignored one call already. He really took advantage of us, and I don't know how to tell him without being mean about it. He was very disrespectful to my husband, and our house. HELP PLEASE!How to make up with a friend that took advantage of our hospitality?
Take his calls, but offer no more help. If he asks why he was told to leave, tell him the truth. After all that's what friends are for - being honest with each other enough to say ';Hey, you were a freeloading, mooching jack a$$, you were also disrespectful to my husband and my home, and my husband got tired of it.';





I suppose you could leave out the mooching jack a$$ part, so as to not offend LoL.How to make up with a friend that took advantage of our hospitality?
Your house. Your husband. Your gas / water / food.





He took advantage of you.





No more need to be said (to him). What did he call for? To say he was sorry? If I get crapped on like that, I'd ignore his call, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash