Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best brand of make-up brushes for a reasonable price?

I want to buy a set of make-up brushes, but I don't know what brand is the best. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I want a little quality.What is the best brand of make-up brushes for a reasonable price?
You just can't get a good set of makeup brushes at a cheap price. I've tried all the cheaper brands, and it's just throwing money away. I recommend Clinique brushes because they are soft as silk, feel like air on your face, and they have an antibacterial coating as well. Do not buy Sephora brushes. They shed like crazy and they are not very soft either. After a while cheap makeup brushes feel like sandpaper on your skin, they don't wash very well, and they shed and get disfigured too. It's better to buy your brushes one at a time as you can afford them and buy good ones. When properly cared for, they will last a decade. Clinique sells their brushes in a set, and maybe you can ask for it for Christmas.What is the best brand of make-up brushes for a reasonable price?
In terms of my foundation brush, I got the one from TooFaced. Its expensive, but worth it. With other brushes, I find I can get away with cheaper ones. Meijer sells some that are around 6 dollars for 2 brushes, and they are really soft. Also, if you go to Bed Bath and Beyond (or another store like it), they will often have a brand called Posh, which is really nice. The set comes with like 10 brushes for $20.
i love MAC brushes. but they are pricey.


My second favorite is Coastal Scents. the brushes are soft, and they are well priced! also, every year, Costco (if you know it) has these gift set brushes for about 22-30 dollars. there are like 12-14 brushes, and let me just say, they are AMAZING !!! you definately get more for what you pay. also, try the elf eyeshadow brush, its great, and only $1 !





hope i helped :]
Sephora, Sephora, Sephora! They have the widest selection from foundation brushes to eye liner brushes and you can get sets that have all you need PLUS a cute case or bag for them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash