Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make myself white with make-up, without being too pale?

I need to look pale like the people from the Elizabethean era. After my face is white, i will need to put on lipstick and blush. What products should I use? I don't want to look too coustume-y, so preferbly not white paint. Thanks.How can I make myself white with make-up, without being too pale?
I would use an ivory powder foundationHow can I make myself white with make-up, without being too pale?
Try what we used to call pancake makeup, it's a really thick covering makeup that comes in a stick. Try Revlon, I think they still make it. It's basically a stick of foundation, try the ivory or pale ivory shade, follow up with loose powder in a sheer ivory shade.
baby power will not stay. I would use costume make up BUT apply it very very thinly...I think that may be your only option. I knew someone who did that and it look very good.
I would use baby powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash