Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How often should I replace my make up brushes?

That is my concealer brush, foundation brush, powder and blush brushes.





I clean them once a week with shampoo as the cosmetic consultant suggested but I know that they should be all together replaced at some point.





Thanks!How often should I replace my make up brushes?
If you have good quality brushes and you take care of them by cleaning them at least once a week .....I don't think you would need to replace them unless they just get worn out or loose their shape or the brushes start to fall out ...... I have bought my brushes some of them in a set but mostly one at a time and I have paid alot for them so I hope mine last me a long time !!





Hope this is helpful ~~~





Unless you are doing your friends makeup each day too then there is no reason to wash them daily ...once a week is fine UNLESS you use them professionallyHow often should I replace my make up brushes?
Honestly no matter what tompanies tell you, because they just want to make money off of you, so they always tell you that the best by date is alot sooner than it really is,





it depends when you notice wear and tear.





usually when a product hits its expiration date doesn't mean that magically on that day, the product goes bad. THat's impossible. It's just that around that general timeframe it's not going to be AS effective and start declining, but ti can go bad before OR way after.





Totally depends.
You could just wash your make-up brushes with this special liquid or you could by them but its best to wash its less money!! But you could also do that the way you do it. I would do that too.
usually u can tell...they will start to fall apart. u should clean ur makeup brushes DAILY!!!!! As for replacing them u can go 3 years as long as they are in good shape.
your fine if you clean them with anti bacterial and towel dry


but the trick is make sure your face is very clean when you use them so they wont collect bacteria
Just replace them when they no longer do their job. My makeup brushes have lasted me for years and still work perfectly : )
you are doing the perfect job of cleaning once a week so I think you don`t have to be worried about that.
  • hair magazine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash