Monday, June 21, 2010

What coulor make up goes best with blue eyes?

Hey, I have a mixture of blue and a tinge of green with sometimes grey. But MOSTLY all a really pretty blue. I read on Tyra Banks site I should go with like an aqua blue.. what do you all think??? Whats best with my blue eyes?What coulor make up goes best with blue eyes?
Yea blue shadows definitely go w/ blue eyes. Purple is gr8 2. If u dont like 2 stand out, choose a lighter blue but dont make it look 2 weird, sometimes blue shadow can do tht. But if u like 2 make a scene (or jst look awesome) then i think aqua is the way to go. What coulor make up goes best with blue eyes?
I have blue eyes as well.


I wear a smoky eye shadow blacks and grays,


shades of blue (but always lighter than the coluor of your eyes)


and a lot of the times just natural shades of a light brown and the coluor of your skin.





It all looks great, and matches mostly everything.


You choose.



I have a nice blue as well, and I use gold. It looks really good, I think. :D My friends say so as well. Any shade of gold brings blue out. Blue eyeliner is good too. (: Purples are good for eyeshadow as well.
Green
GOLD BROWNS BRONZE EYESHADOW
I think that black and smokey eye makeup really makes them stand out!
golds, greens,and purples
my bff has blue eyes and she looks AMAZING in royal blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash