Monday, June 21, 2010

How do make up smudge your contact lenses?

Okay so I went back in and they gave me a trial pair because I've already had my contacts for a year. I never had problems with them but then when I got my trial pair, the next day it got a smudge from my make up. I know its from my make up cause it was black. So how did my make up get into my eye and to my contact? The next day I wore my make up differently and I used pencil but It smudged again.How do make up smudge your contact lenses?
In a case such as this, you should use only waterproof makeup.


Then remove you make with makeup remover at the end of the day.


Keep you contacts in clean solution at night,also.How do make up smudge your contact lenses?
the way you handle it during putting it on and taking it off.... your hands/fingers must be dirty..... try washing and cleaning your hands and fingers first b4 you touch your eyes....
Maybe you should try putting on the makeup before you put on your contacts [:
you can go to you eye doctor and tell them you problem and then ask them if they have a cleaner for that
I think you're just wearing too much make - up and some of its making its way up onto your contact.
What was the makeup? If it's mascara, you probably had a clump on your eyelashes. You blinked, and it came off onto your lens. If it was liquid eyeliner, you may have blinked while it was still wet, causing it to smudge. Pencil eyeliner? That stuff can occasionally get powdery. Some of the powder may have gotten into your eye. same with black eyeshadow.


Contacts are a pain!
The previous type of lens you were wearing probably dried out your eyes more, the new ones are probably allowing more moisture to stay in your eyes. My new lenses have my eyes so watery I had to switch to waterproof mascara. Some days I wear my glasses so I can wear eyeliner again.
First of all, you should not be wearing the same pair for a year- if you do, you risk developing an allergy to the protein buildup which will cause very unpleasant side effects (itchy eyes, inability to wear contacts.) As for the makeup- make sure you are not accidentally putting eyeliner or mascara in your eye.
  • hair magazine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash