Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I use make-up to make my face appear less shapeless?

I feel that I'm pretty weird looking and my face doesn't have much definition to it. How can I make my features stand out? How can I use make-up to make my face appear less shapeless?
use Nars Blush. I use the color - Orgasm. You can buy is from Nordstrom or Sephora.How can I use make-up to make my face appear less shapeless?
There are two ways to do that, depending on what kind of lips and yes do you have.





If your eyes wide enough and the eyelashes are good for mascara you can work on make up for eyes and by highlighting them you will be notable ( not sure that it is the right word).





Or lips - find nice and bright lipstick and use it.





As a whole there are several steps of putting makeup.





First of all you should use light cream, so to protect you face from outside influence unless that what I was told each time when I had a make up, and I had so many times from different brands.





Than you put tonal cream (not sure what is it in English).





Than powder. And here comes first trick. Some brands sell one powder with 4 different colors, using them you highlights you face. Just use the dark tones for shaping you face and light for nose and forehead.





After use eyeshades 鈥?depending on what kind of eyes you have you will use either one color or even several. Than a little bit of rouge and lipstick. Basically it is all.





Just find good brand which will fit you as sometimes it is very hard.





Good luck!



I suggest something illuminating on your cheekbones and forehead, and heavier eye makeup when you go out at night. If you make your eyes appear more defined/deeper, that can help.
you can contour your face.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEW-pMwfi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash