Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I make my make up look less powdery?

I use Almay products. I use a liquid and a powder foundation together. I just don't know why, but I always get powdery through my forehead, nose, and right in between my eyebrows. It annoys me so much? What can I do? I don't want to switch my brand of make up, I just want some advice to make it look less powdery, cakey, and blotchy.How can I make my make up look less powdery?
MAC fix+.


the BEST invention in the world. check it out:


maccosmetics.com





what this spray does is matte in the product your using and makes it look flawless. once you start using it you wont be able to do your makeup without it! plus theres so many things you can do with it too, like when using loose powders for your eyes you can make them into a smooth and easy applying substannce.How can I make my make up look less powdery?
Yes i was just about to say what the girl said ^^^^


Fix+ by MAC is the best. Its only 16 bucks 12 at the CCO (cosmetic company outlet) If there is any place on your face that looks powdery or cakey, spray this on and problem fixed. Its also refreshing and energizing. I pop this in the freezer for 5 minutes and it gets cold fast and feels so good.
Well i suggest you use a cosmetic sponge, and add some water on it and after putting your make up on you brush threw it with the sponge.
put less make up on.
try cleaning your face first with a toner.


then put the makeup on.


and dont put on alot. just swipe it gently and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash