Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What products do you want a make up company to carry?

What cosmetics do you want a make up company to carry?


Ok so tell me what are some of your biggest problems you need make up to solve? The thing is im going to start a cosmetics company and want some intake as to what to carry? So what do you the consumers want to see?What products do you want a make up company to carry?
Most importantly:


I need the company to NOT test on animals!


If they do, I will boycott it and take my friends with me.





also, pigmented eye shadows :PWhat products do you want a make up company to carry?
i need a lipstick that flatters my skin tone, and i need for the company to NOT discontinue the product just to make way for something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash