Monday, June 21, 2010

What classes make up the med school curriculum?

Although I am currently on a track to law school, I've recently become interested in psychiatry. I have one problem though; I've never enjoyed science. I would rather take philosophy or sociology over biology or anatomy any day. My question is: what classes are part of the med school curriculum? I'm trying to decide if I can live through med school anyway.What classes make up the med school curriculum?
The first two years are called ';basic sciences';, if that gives you a hint. It covers biochemistry, anatomy and physiology, histology, and then in depth scientific looks at every organ or every system in the body (nervous, digestive, ect). After that, you do rotations where you are practically applying the science. I don't think med school is for you if you don't like science. Consider maybe pschology PhDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash