Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I keep my make up neat and organized?

I have my make up on top of my dresser and that's where I apply it, I would prefer to keep it there and not have to keep putting in it my drawers. What is a way that I can keep it organized with out spending any money?





Thanks!How can I keep my make up neat and organized?
You can use small boxes or tissue boxes to create storage for you makeup on the dresser. Cover the bottom w/paper towel for easy clean up. Cover them in wrapping paper to personalize or add any decorations to personalize.


Any decorated jars can be cleaned/decorated for eyeliner, brushes, lip products, or anything that needs to be upright.





the easiest way to organize would just to get a cheap plastic drawer organizer at any store.





egg cartons could be used to store small makeup stuff; just spray paint it and put waterproof finish on itHow can I keep my make up neat and organized?
i have the same problem,at first i put it on my table,but it didnt work bc my table is white so if i dropped makeup on it it would make the table look dirty,but now i use an old purse that i dnt use anymore as a makeup bag,that way if your makeup spills it doesnt spill on sumthing new,but if you want a way to keep your on the go makeup organized,buy a small and cheap makeup bag,hope i helped=]
Go to staples and get one (or however many to fit it all) of those big storage boxes with different drawers. And MAC and cherryculture.com I think have palletes for you to depot your make up so that it's all neat.


If you don't spend any money, I suggest you find like a box or something and group your cosmetics.
Group your eyeliners with your eyeliners.


Your blushes and compacts with your blushes and compacts.


Your brushes and tools with your brushes and tools.


Your eyeshadows with your eyeshadows.


Concealer and primers with your concealer and primers.


Just make them look neat on your desk. (:
Get a cute makeup box, it'll organize your stuff and it'll be super cute. You can eliminate the amount of makeup you have by buying empty makeup containers, then break up your shadows and put them in the little compartments. It'll be cutee! Good luck
Well ytou should make eueshadow cd's. I have my blushes in one and my eye shadows in another. All's you need is an old cd and eyeshadows. If you want to know how to do it message me.





Can anyone with a 120 palette answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash