Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color make-up and clothing looks great on an italian girl?

I'm not Italian, but I get mistake quite often since I have a fair complexion and dark brown/black hair with green eyes. What would look best on me for a night out and a casual look? I'm looking to find things that will always look good on me since I have an hourglass figure too. Please,please,please help!What color make-up and clothing looks great on an italian girl?
i am italian, and i also have light skin, dark hair and green eyes. i find that lip balm or clear lip gloss looks good. also very light blush, and for casual eye makeup brush on sheer tan shadow and then go over it on with brown up until the first lid crease. brown eyeliner and mascara is good for a day look. for a night out i use sparkely purple shadow, black smudged liner, black mascara. and a super shiny lip gloss. green eyes pop with purples and browns. Also if you have olive skin, dont wear super bright colors, like oranges, yellows, or reds. i look best in white, black or royal purple. and a killer pair of jeans will make your day. i hope i was able to help you!.What color make-up and clothing looks great on an italian girl?
What? Just get clothes that fit you? Does it matter that your italian?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash