Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my face make-up give me a flawless look all day long?

I'm pretty pale in the face and I have a few red spots on my cheeks, and freckles. I know how to pick the right color, but how do I make it look good the whole school day or any regular day? And are there tips to applying it to keep it looking good? And what is the best kind of make-up to use that is NOT expensive?How can I make my face make-up give me a flawless look all day long?
Use powder to set your makeup so it doesn't melt off your face throughout the day (even if you have dry skin)


I just use the Body Shop's powder haha.


It does the trick.How can I make my face make-up give me a flawless look all day long?
Just like beauty is pain , for long lasting , its going to cost you .Most cheeper makeup contains crap .





What you need is a primer , there are tons for different kinds but all you really need is a foundation primer and an eyeshadow primer .It does wonders , its a soft consistancy that basically demisnishes creses or fades by filling in the fine lines .Foundation primes evens out the foundation for a much better canvas , creating a flawless look .It also creates a barrier btw your face and makeup .Smashbox had a great one , there have them in different forms , such as the green one which makes your skin appear less red[ it will not be green on your face] , they have spf as well , brown for brown spots and the purple one for blending.I would suggest the green one for the redness on your cheeks .





Urban decay have the best eyeshadow primes, i love it , expecially for weddings , it will deffinately last you all day .
Hi there.


I used to worry about the same thing, but worry no more.


Depending on your skin color, as you say your is pale, you need to find the right shade. For the brand I LOVE Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse to start. Cover your hole face and neck evenly and let set for 5 minutes. If your ina rush you can get right to the next steo. Find a pressed powder that you can then pat over your face to set the makeup. I like QUO Satin Face pressed powder. Then you can brush a little bronzer over the apple of you cheeks, forehead, chin and neck. I f you dont like bronzer, you can use a blush or both. Now the easy part is over beacuse this will give you long lasting coverage without having to reapply.


The hard part is finding the right shades, but somebody in the beauty department of your local drugstore can help you with that. Afterall it is there job. So actually its not so hard. Good luck! Hope this helps.
There is this great website I've gone to, it's in the UK, but they ship all over and the prices are very reasonable. This one particular product, which is like Bare Minerals, called Purity Cosmetics, has healthy ingredients for your skin and they only sell this in the UK, but like I said, they ship all over. It depends on what you think is expensive, I've seen over here in CA., so many of these mineral based foundations extremely expensive, while over here, since they were so reasonable, I had to try them out here.





This particular make-up gives my skin that all day freshness we all want along with an even, healthy, glow. Spots are instantly hidden, which is amazing and the best part, it feels as if you're wearing next to nothing and you look air brushed! Can't beat that. My skin is darker than yours, but they have a variety of colors to choose from. Email them, not only are they nice and friendly, they give you the best advice for all your needs.





www.tantalizingbeauty.com
mark. is extremely affordable and the products are high quality.





Try their Face Xpert Foundation ($8) for a flawless look.





This product from their new skincare line is awesome for setting your makeup and giving your face a great glow. It's called Mist Opportunity ($7) and it is my favorite new item.
Usea good natural foundation , mix a bit of ur own moisturizer to it..it will help to kip ur make up ol day long and then u can put anything afta dat....jus mix the foundation and moituriser before anything ,,,this will lock the cells in ur skin and avoid ur make to get spoiled and u can easily hide the red spos and frckels .
Well, there's a product that Bare Minerals carries called Mineral Veil. It's a powder that you put over your regular powder and it keeps your make-up intact all day long.








:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash