Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of daily moisturizer and make up do you use for your face?

And what brand foundation do you use?





I've been using Olay total effs (7 in 1 anti-aging) daily moisturizer and Shiseido's oil free powder foundation.





What products do you use for your face every day?What kind of daily moisturizer and make up do you use for your face?
I use the complete Clinque skincare line, as I have trouble skin. I really love their moisturizer! As for makeup I use 2 brands for the most part. I use Laura Gellar for my primer and foundation, then the rest of my makeup in Smashbox. Sometimes if I want a more natural look I jsut use my Smashbox tinted moisturizer. I buy all of my makeup off of sephora.com, they have the absolute best, plus they have tools to find the best makeup for your skintype. Also if you have a store near, you can go in and ';play'; with all of the makeup!!! So much better than the department store counters...What kind of daily moisturizer and make up do you use for your face?
I was a 2-1 moisturizer, and different kinds of makeup but I get all my products from AVON. Its 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. That's why I like them products.
Recently started using KHIELS face cleansing products and moisturizer.





for make up i use:


Maybelline- mascara, liquid eye liner, gloss


Prestige - water proof pencil eyeliner


Physicians formula- bronzer, shadows, concealer stick


Neutrogena- mineral sheers powder foundation


Mac- shadows


Lancome- shadows
i use clean and clear morning glow moisturizer, loreal true match foundation, maybelline greatlash mascara, and prestige eyeliner from ulta
ponds face lotion- white jar with a blue cap





cover girl trublend foundation- it rocks and really does blend well with your skin so it looks like natural beauty...and its not cakey
I rely on Mary Kay 3 in 1 cleanser, moisturizers %26amp; eye cream. Plus, I use occasionaly vitamin-C jels, a bran off Hsn called ';Serious Skin Care'; that's pretty expensive,





%26amp; my foundation is either full coverage marykay in the new tube, or smokymountainminerals -- mostly minerals since it'sso light, %26amp;it has zinc %26amp; no bismuth like the others. I love it.
I use Nutritic with 5% Biolipids by La Roche Posay. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter and although a little heavy at first it absorbs into the skin within a minute or 2. It has a nice, light fragrance and is excellent.





Foundation: I use Pure Blends Mineral makeup by Almay. Its very light and I loveee it.
All my skin care are from www.boot's.com
for face:


shiseido benefiance creamy foam cleanser followed by


clinique 3 step system


clean and clear morning burst oil-free shine control moisturizer


neutrogena SkinClearing oil-free concealer


clinique perfectly real compact makeup


clinique blended face powder


neutrogena mineral sheers blush in natural apricot


plus other cosmetics. hope i helped :]
for a moisturizer i use clean and clear day it works sooo good...it makes my skin so soft nd lookin great you should really try it out..i used to have really bad dry skin around my nose and when i started using this it cleared up so nicely..











try it out nd see how it goes...hope u try : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash