Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I apply make up so it makes me look good?

Alright, I am a semi-dark indian. I have brown eyes, but they look black. My eyelashes are very thick and long. I already wear eye liner on my upper eye ans on the bottom. I wear mascara.


I just need AWESOME make up suggestions.How do I apply make up so it makes me look good?
You sound like you have a great complexion to begin with so go as natural as possible. To much gunk on a face is unhealthy and not that pretty. Use gold tones for your eyes and only apply the mascara and eyeliner to the top lashes for a natural look. Don't over do the lip stick either. This sounds weird but I get a eyeshadow brush and find a really pretty blush (for you rose colors would be great). I lightly dab the blush on my lips for a natural looking color and then apply chap stick. It is not heavy like a lipstick plus chapstick has SPF in it. Put white eyeshadow (or silver anything light colored) in the corner of your eyes to make them appear larger. Good Luck!!!How do I apply make up so it makes me look good?
I'm always about the eyes. I have always done black eyeliner and black mascara, which is what you usually do but lately I've been experimenting with blue.





I use blue mascara but seeing as how i have black eyelashes, it doesn't show up unless you're in direct sunlight, and even then it looks purple. Despite those shortcomings, I still wear it because I like the subtle color it gives. When you have black hair, your mascara color choices are severely limited.





I just bought blue eyeliner, a dark, sapphire one, and it actually looks nice. It's dark enough to not clash with my darker skin but it still gives a little pop while still defining my eyes. If you choose to do a brighter color, make sure you line the inner rims on the top and bottom with black.





hope it works out for you
go to my site it gives you ideas and shows you how to put makeup on. www.marykay.com/tinaosborn you'll love this site its great
I too love the eye lash curler!! Does wonders for the eyes, give it a shot, they are very cheap and can be found at any drug store or some place like Wal-Mart or Target!
get a eye lash curler and curl them up!!! then put really light liner under your eye, then get some lip stick, go with a deep shade of pink or red depending how dark you are...
  • hair magazine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash