Monday, June 21, 2010

How much to tip for make up application at Ulta?

I'm planning on getting my make up done for prom at Ulta.Their basic application is $30 and I'm wondering what would be a good amount to give as a tip.








Thanks so much for your help! Hope you all have a great Friday.How much to tip for make up application at Ulta?
maybe i don't have any taste,


But i never tip when i get my makeup done by MAC.





It does NOT take 30 dollars of product for an application, and it doesnt take (mine anyway) over 30 mins. So, you have to wonder, where does that 30 dollars go?





I DO tip at nail salons, but just not when i get my makeup done.


I figure that is why they charge. To make sure its covered.How much to tip for make up application at Ulta?
I think that when someone gives you a service you should always thank them by leaving at least 10% or 20% if they did a good job and were nice. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash