Monday, June 21, 2010

What color make-up should I wear with a silver formal dress?

I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and an olive skin tone. For homecoming, I have a silver satin-y dress and am not sure of what colors to use to play up my eyes, etc. Any ideas?What color make-up should I wear with a silver formal dress?
Blues and lavender will go nice with a silver dress, just keep it light.What color make-up should I wear with a silver formal dress?
Charcoal grey eyeshadow with lots of mascara


frosty pink lipstick


pink blusher
Smokey eye would be gorgeous! Amp it up with navy or plum colored shadow instead the usual black/dark grey
take the dress to one of the better department stores ' make up counters and let them do some trial and error. with the cost of good make up they'll help you out just to make the sale.
Wear liquid black eyeliner on your eyes and then create smoky eyes look. Perhaps a pale colour for your lips as that is very in at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash