Monday, June 21, 2010

How much make-up do I apply on a mission trip?

I'm going to be gone in a Guatemala missions trip for a week. I know make-up isn't the number 1 priority on this kind of a trip, but I don't want to completely ignore it and go without make-up altogether. What are some of your experiences on mission trips? Did you take a little time with your hair and also make-up? I need tips. Thanks!How much make-up do I apply on a mission trip?
keep it totally simple. pull your hair back in a ponytail and just use the basics in makeup i.e. mascara and lipgloss. good luckHow much make-up do I apply on a mission trip?
Use concealer where you need it, mascara, and maybe lip gloss. That's what I use when I don't want the ';full package';! :)
I would go with a tinted moisturizer, mascara and lip gloss. Don't cake it on. Forget about the hair just bring a pack of hair ties to keep the hair off your face
None. You are there to help people, not to impress them with your looks.
you most likely won't have much time try using a tinted moisturizer most of them have an SPF in them so it will give you a good finish and protection from the sun. other wise mascara and chapsticks. as for your hair go natural don't worry about it your not there to empress anyone but God and he doesn't care.
I have been on plenty of missions and all I took was lip gloss, chap stick and a little foundation. Just enough so I still felt like a girl but not too much because I was there to work.
Of course you still want to look pretty. Down here in Alabama we know how to apply makeup that lasts in SEVERE humidity. The secret is not to wear too much! If I were you I would probably wear a tinted moisturizer (Merle Norman makes one with a SPF of 15) rather than base which will melt anyway. Forget powder! Use a waterproof mascara and a tinted lip protector like Blistex. Wait until night to wear eyeshadow and liner. Use plenty of sunscreen and keep your nails neat. You'll be great. Have fun down there!
i dont think u should wear any makeup u dont want ppl to think that you are full of yourself...
chances are its going to be very very very hot. And not everywhere you go (if anywhere) is going to have A/C. So i would go with a tinted moisturizer, little blush, mascara, lip balm, and a ponytail. good luck. Thanks in advance for working so hard to help people in underdeveloped countries.
you seriously dont need any makeup at all down there i've been to honduraas and none of the girls down there have any, why would u want any are u tryin to pick up on guys? u are there to do God's work any makeup would be dead weight its whats in your heart that matters not whats on your face
MAC tinted moisturizer is amazing and some Burts Bees tinted chap stick. At the very most add some cheap mascara to the mix, (like maybelline great lash) but i would stick with very minimal and classic pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash