Saturday, November 28, 2009

What would be good make up preparation and the order in which to apply make- up?

Very new to applying professinal makeup but I do use Olay Scrub as a facial, then apply Olay beauty fluid. But should I be using Olay as a base at all if I am going to apply foundation next? I use Chanel Double Perfection foundation. It's a little heavy but you get a near flawless complexion. But what is next? Concealer, blusher...I take it there must be a process to this. I would appreciate your help and advice thanks.What would be good make up preparation and the order in which to apply make- up?
1) Wash your face


2) Put blush on a 3 motion and then put it on the rest on the face


3) Eye shadow


4) Mascara


and


5) Lipstick or lip gloss


There that simple. This is what I doWhat would be good make up preparation and the order in which to apply make- up?
try adding primer first then cover up. Depending on your skin condition either powder or liquid next. lol they often have cover up and primer as one, look for that...that way you won't have as many layers...I personally like to put on conclear after primer..then cover up....but it really depends on your skin condition. by the way, Primer is something that professionals use to apply make up and keep it up. i first started using it everyday only a couple of weeks ago. it works wonders. My first try with it I went to a wedding and reception. from 11am to almost 9pm and did'nt have a problem. it also helps keep your make up on all day, so its really good. Pluss it makes your skin feel REALLy smooth, even if ya have acne or other problmes. Try it out! hope it works, its nto too expencsive either. I'm a college student and i work and vollenteer at my church so i rarly have the time to do stuff, soooo I try for easy and coventially fast ways to do things and still look great, lol workds for me, good luck and Godbless
cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturise, foundation, concealer, eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, lip stick/gloss, blusher and finaly mascara
This is the order I do it in:


1. Wash, dry, moisturize


2. Base, concealer, powder


3. Eye shadow, eye liner, brow liner


4. Lipstick, mascara


5. Lip gloss
Good question. I had same problem then i visited one of the beauty shop for free consultation and make up. They are brilliant and give good advice according to your colour and skin type
crushed moth powder :)


works wonders for me.
just make it look nice. use your own judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash