Saturday, November 28, 2009

What make-up is avaliable to exaggurate a pale complexion?

Hello everyone.





I have young, naturally pale skin and red hair. I am looking to exaggurate my pale skin but at the same time cover imperfections. Can you please suggest an affordable base foundation/powder which is easy to find in the UK, perhaps in shops such as Superdrug? Thank you.What make-up is avaliable to exaggurate a pale complexion?
I have pale skin and red hair as well. I like covergirl tru-blend whipped foundation. It works really well!What make-up is avaliable to exaggurate a pale complexion?
Use the covergirl foundation, that seems to work really well. Also, try using a black eyeliner, it really sticks out against pale skin.
Im very fair skinned too, I use Artistry it works really well! It looks great and is flawless at covering up any imperfections. I buy it online from...http://smccarthy1.qbeautyzone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash