Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of make up to use to get fake silicone breasts to blend in with chest?

I have these fake silicone breasts that glue on. They are pale, but don't match my chest therefore I can't show them. What kind of make ups could I use?What kind of make up to use to get fake silicone breasts to blend in with chest?
well you HAVE to go waterproof. otherwise... well i'm sure you can imagine the disaster. embarrassing!What kind of make up to use to get fake silicone breasts to blend in with chest?
Wow, good question. Make Up For Ever's Matifying Foundation has a lot of shades, so you could look at that. I'm not sure how it would look on silicone though. If that works than use an oil absorbing powder, something like a translucent one, Laura Mercier, Nars, TheBalm.
I would just say try to go tanning in a tanning bed and maybe it'll blend better, cause lighter skin tans faster than darker.
hmm thats pretty hard to tell, id need to have more information the situation...maybe a pic of what exactly your trying to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash