Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of make-up do you wear and how do you put it on?

I'm a preteen, and I was wondering kind of make-up looks good (im an asian), and how do you put it on? I've never worn make-up before.What kind of make-up do you wear and how do you put it on?
i am fifteen, and the only makeup i wear is a light liquid foundation and sometimes light mascara. i use Clinique Airbrush concealer that i buy at Nordstrom first to cover up the red spots, acne, and undereye circles. then i apply a light layer of Chanel liquid foundation with a foundation brush. the Chanel foundation is really good stuff. the shade i have is called ';Opale Alabaster Intensity 1.'; i'm super pale :) good luck! i have heard that light lilac eyeshadow looks good on asians, by the way.What kind of make-up do you wear and how do you put it on?
i use maxfactor and i blend it with my fingers so that i get an even tone across my face i work my way in towards my nose because this stops foundation lines from showing.
Go to the cosmetics department in an upscale store and find a consultant who has a fresh, young look. Ask her for a makeover.
PRETEEN? Uhh dont wear makeup yet except for lipgloss. Wait till the end of 8th grade.


Dont be in a hurry to grow up. Dont be some wannabe.





Lipgloss is great. Guys like it. Mostly if it smells good.


Guys take my lipgloss from my backpack and smell it haha
You're pretty young to start with heavy duty makeup! Wait a couple years but for now if you're curious, start with lip balms and glosses and mascara, maybe a little blush, and MAYBE some light eyeshadow, but I wouldn't go farther than that.





Gloss and mascara are easy to use, for blush, smile and put it on the apples of your cheeks.
Im not sure about what would go well with your skin tone, so you have to play with that yourself but that is half the fun. Make sure the makeup you use is good quality (it does not have to be really expensive, just not cheap). Also, solid powders work best. The creamy eye shadows and blushes tend to clump up half way through the day. Blush is a really good thing to have, especially Bare Mineral product. For your eyes, use a small brush. I use my pinky and it works even better i think, for bllush use a good sized brush.
Don't wear any... I don't. Guys like a more natural look anyhow. Be yourself.
You're Asian? Do you have layered eyelids or not? If you don't have layered eyelids, I would suggest just putting a thin layer of eyeliner that people can see when you close your eyes, and maybe some sparkles on your whole eyelid. Also put eyeliner on the lower part of your eye. Other than that, I heard Asians have good skin so they don't need to put foundation on. So just use some mascara, some lip gloss, etc.





If you do have a layered eyelid, just put a layer of eyeliner on the bottom of your top eyelid so that when you open your eyes the eyliner shows onto your eyelid. I use black eyeliner and then I put golden eyeshadow right over the black eyeliner. Looks very nice on me, so u should try it 2! I also an eyelash curler to curl my eyelashes, and then I put black mascara on my eyelashes. I don't use foundation because my skin is fairly normal. I also use clear lip gloss to bring out the natural color of my lips, just shinier and more noticeable with the clear lip gloss. I find that only Caucasians look good with pinkish lip gloss.
Kudos I'm a teen 2 :) I wear the brand I kow best but also that it's really good quality so i use the covergirl makeup but also the other brands are good. As for putting it on. You want to swirl it on gently but fully-Blush. for eye shadow choose colors that match your skin tones and eyes. Blue eyes use light blue and tan eyeshadow tones. Green - use green and warm brown tones. and for brown eyes, I find it best to use a mauve or lavender with light brown as well. Mascara-You can't go wrong-use black. Lips- Use something that stands out but not too gaudy. the lighter your skin, use colors that are many shades darker but not too dark Good Luck! Have Fun





Caution- Makup makes you age faster and break out more often. =(
I'm 26 and I rarely wear make-up, but I have a ton of it...


I will tell you what I do when I wear the whole load of make up.


First, I start with foundation...I put it on with a sponge all over my face and blend it in to my hairline and carry it down to my neck





Then I do my eyes...I start with a light shade and do the entired lid all the way up to the brow. I then go with a darker shade and do half of the lid all the way down to my top lash line...After that, I go with the darkest shade and do just my lid itself...





After that, I then put on my eyeliner at the top and bottom of my lids very carefully. Sometimes you don't even have to wear liner because if you put on mascara, that will pretty much do the trick.





After that's done, I then apply my mascara. I also do my brows using Brow Zing by BeneFit..l just heard of that stuff and began using it and their brow products are wonderful.





After that, I put on my lipgloss that I purchase from Kohl's. It's called Flirt and then I'm done...But that's only when I wear make-up which is probably about once every 3 months.
A more natural look is always prettier... just dont cake it on. Someone said If you have blue eyes use Light Blue Eye shadow... ';it brngs your eyes out'; no it doesn't...
I'm Asian [south-east asian, tanned skin]





nivea moisturizing cream


revlon touch and glow [natural beige] foundation


revlon [natural beige] compact powder


courreges' blush on [peach]


maybeline moisture extreme [chestnut]


revlon mascara





i guess its quite natural looking on me.
I use bare essentials because it is the easiest to put on and the most natural looking. I apply the powder with a brush. It's really simple to put on and doesn't feel heavy.
I'm not sure you should wear makeup at 12. Maybe, with your parents' permission, you could start out with a translucent powder in a compact. There is no real color, but it will take care of any shiny spots and make your complexion look more uniform. Add a little pale pink lip gloss, and that should do it! Remember, the natural look is much more attractive no matter what age you are!
My neice is young like you and she wears covergirl clean makeup......they have a zillion shades so I am sure you can match one...get one slightly lighter than your natural skin tone..just blend it really well, fingers work best and play around with it, don't use too much.....it's inexpensive and looks great on young skin....then maybe just a touch of glossy eye shadow and lip gloss....if you want mascarra great lash by mableine is good too....not clumpy...(get the not waterproof stuff..it will run if you cry though).......you really just need to practice at home in the mirror and you will develope your own ways that work best for you.....just some hints.....hope it helps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash