Saturday, November 28, 2009

What make up can i wear that wont make acne worse?

I have been to see a dermatologist and she said i can still wear make up as long as it's non oil based. I have look on the internet and cant find any good site's. Please if you no the make of some really good non oil based make up then let me no, thank you !What make up can i wear that wont make acne worse?
I have recently bought the liquid foundation from Body Shop. It's 拢11.50 but is amazing. It's smooth and goes on great, plus it's water based and so won't irritate your skin. It's also a bonus as it's easier to wash off at the end of the day.


There are a variety of different shades one of which you are bound to find that suits you. You could also apply some Bare Minerals powder over this to mattify your look if you wish. Both of these wont clog your pores and wont irritate your acne. (:What make up can i wear that wont make acne worse?
I love Revlon Colorstay, its oil free and a drugstore brand so the price is reasonable and there are usually offers available 3 for 2 etc. This foundation also provides good coverage with really good staying power. This foundation doesn't aggravate or cause more acne and it does a great job of hiding flaws. It gives me a lot more confidence. Its not for someone who doesn't like heavy coverage though but It would be my choice.
Any makeup that is non-comodegenic (which the label will say) won't clog your pores, and therefore won't contribute to new acne.
I found Netrogena's Mineral make-up to be the best
I use a makeup called AUSTRALIS. If you live in england you might not get it lol.... but any mineral powders are good for acne. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash