Saturday, November 28, 2009

What make up colors would look good with green eyes?

I usually use a green or gold eyeshadow. But i want to ';spice it up a bit'; by using brighter more vibrant colors that make green eyes pop


thanks!What make up colors would look good with green eyes?
My mom and little sister both have green eyes and they use gold/brown/purple eyeshadow and purple eyeliner.


The purple eyeliner really makes your eyes pop if you line the top and bottom almost about 3/4 of the way.


I buy mine from eyeslipsface.com, it is really great! Hope this helps!What make up colors would look good with green eyes?
i love dark purple with green eys- my best friend does it everyonce and a while and she lok=oks great! as well as brown!





help me out?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have green eyes and have always been told that purple will make your eyes pop!
Purples, blues, and dark pinks really make green eyes pop
GOLD looks amazing..


and if you do purple is cute..
no never

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash