Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make up 驴?

I am 16 years old and I just have no idea how to wear make up. I am blond with blue eyes, though my eyebrows are black, as my hair tend to lighten with the sun. I occasionally wear black mascara and eyeliner but thats all for me. I would like to learn a very easy way to make up by myself, and using few instruments and still look stuning. Does anybody have any idea?? please??!!Make up 驴?
Probably the best thing for you to do is to use a virtual makeover program. Theyre great because you can see how the makeup will look on your face. Theres lots of free online ones (I would of given you a url but theres so many different ones, I thought it would be best to just google it) and you can also buy one (and it will have a lot more choices). Another great thing to do is to find makeup brand websites that have them. Try covergirl.com, find makeup that you like on the site, put you mouse over it and click try it on. Hope this helped!Make up 驴?
That's a great answer, it will really help! Report Abuse

i think that the best way is to go to a website called www.eyeslipsface.com and buy $15 worth of products ie essentails foundation, eyeshadow,concealer,powered,bl鈥?mascara and lipgloss and the good thing is that all the porducts are $1 Report Abuse

1. apply foundation by rubbing thoroughly on your T-Zone and surrounding areas. REMEMBER : Use the palest colour for your face, going too dark will make you look orange.


2.Use '; loose powder'; on top, Agin go as pale as possible.


3. play about with different eyeliner,Blush ect,ect. Report Abuse

well go to covergirl.com and click on the top tab that says tips it gives u a ton of ways to do ur make up and it will show u wat u will look like if u go tot the makeover section
powder is a must


try a bronzer, it makes you look like you have a nice summer tan
I know you want to learn by you self but the best thing for you is to go to the mail or a salon and have a make over and tell them to teach you the proper way. that what i did when I was 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash