Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I make up for not so good grades in college?

I admittedly did not work to my full potential in college and seem to be paying for my kind of low GPA. I have worked the past several years and really want to go to graduate school. Is there any way I can make up for this regrettable shortcoming?How do I make up for not so good grades in college?
Get references from your employers; this will count for as much as your GPA. Also, a record of community service plays a big role in showing who you are. Graduate schools want to see a balanced person, not just someone who can make good grades.How do I make up for not so good grades in college?
Unfortuntially no. If you still have not graduated then just try your best to get all As in the rest of your classes that will help your GPA a lot. To get into grad school you need a 3.0 or higher!! GOOD LUCK I hope you get to go!
establish a strong work history and take any field related courses you can. get in good with your current management for references that you can use to present to the admissions board. i'm in the same position and have found a graduate program to let me in. it's not my first choice, or even my second, but a graduate degree is huge and shows that you can overcome your past shortcomings, go to work, and continue on and better yourself. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash