Saturday, November 28, 2009

MaKe-Up!>?

i am 13 and i want to wear make up am i old enough? also what should i wear??MaKe-Up!%26gt;?
Yes, that is just about the right age to wear make up. I started wearing it when i was 12.





This is good makeup to use, and not expensive:


Covergirl Proffessional Powder, I use translucent honey. about 5 bucks





NYC Black Eyeliner, put it on your top lid, and get a smudger, and smudge it. do a light line on your bottom.


about 3 bucks





Covergirl clean makeup foundation I put it under my eyes. You have to find the right color to match your skin about 3 bucks.





Covergirl marathonwaterproof mascara. I use black/brown. if you have light eyelashes,then use black. if you already have black eyelashes, use black/brown.


about 3 bucks.





covergirl classic color blush. I use 590 [soft mink]


about 5 bucks





then You can go to sally's and get eyeshadow for a dollar, for like 10 colors.





And thats about all you need.


Good luck with your makeup!MaKe-Up!%26gt;?
yes covergirl is really good to use. it stays on all day. the make up artists use it on the set. it lasts all day fo me. Report Abuse

I'm also 13 and wore makeup since I was 12. Here's what I wear:





Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Concealer


CoverGirl Clean (Fragrance-free pressed powder, comes in a green compact)


Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Pencil Eyeliner in Jet Black


Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Black (lasts 16 hours and is smudge free)


Rimmel London Sweet Jelly Sheer Lipgloss





That's what I wear, but you will feel free to try different colors for eyeliner if you want (I have dark blue eyes with ivory skin and fading freckles, with dark brown-black hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash